The course “Blockchain, Cryptocurrency and Smart Contracts for Lawyers” breaks down the basics of blockchain technology, cryptocurrency, and smart contracts; and then delves into how they relate to law and the cyber-sphere. Throughout this course, you can expect to gain a clear understanding of how these technologies work, how they are used, their pros and cons, and how they interact with laws and regulations.
Blockchain technology and smart contracts are increasingly being used in many industries such as Finance, Insurance, and Healthcare. The usage of blockchain technology and smart contracts continues to find new uses to which they can be applied. Investment in cryptocurrencies and related digital currencies and assets has become more common, as has their usage in everyday financial transactions.
Understanding how these technologies can impact a client will only become more important as time goes on, and thus, lawyers must ensure that they are aware of how to adequately advise their clients. This course brings together seasoned cyber security experts to discuss how smart contracts can increase efficiency, save time and reduce costs, as well as discuss blockchain laws and regulations.
Lessons included in this Blockchain, Cryptocurrency and Smart Contracts Course:
- The Attorney’s Guide to the Basics of Blockchain
- Understanding Smart Contracts
- So You Want to Talk About Blockchain Laws and Regulations
- Humpty Dumpty Sat on the Wall: Cryptocurrency Money Laundering and Smart Contracts all Might Take a Great Fall
- Review of Regulations of Bitcoin and Blockchain in the United States and Abroad